What you have to do and see in Bermuda
- The beaches and luxury hotels are the main attraction of Bermuda. The sand of some of the most beautiful beaches has a pink hue.
- On a trip to Bermuda one can not stop diving in its coral reefs or among one of its more than 400 sunken ships.
- Go out for dinner at night and have a drink in Hamilton. The capital of Bermuda has a lively atmosphere and good places to meet people from almost all parts of the world.
- Visit some of the natural reserves of Bermuda. The most important are Gilbert Nature Reserve and Castle Island.
- Bermuda Crystal Caves is a natural Bermuda Attraction that draws visitors from across the globe.
Accomodations we recommend:
Perched on Bermuda’s stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches alongside our private beach club, dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, the luxurious Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda beach, tennis and golf resort serves island adventure and relaxation.
The five-star hotel accommodations and impeccable resort amenities that create the ideal Bermuda luxury vacation await you at The Loren at Pink Beach.
Where to eat:
Mickey’s Beach Bistro is a Bermuda Restaurant that sits right on the beach (open seasonally.) Awash in the sounds of the surf, the only Bermuda Restaurant situated directly on the beach is ideal for a relaxing lunch or romantic dinner under the stars. With its open-air setting, fantastic seasonal menu and friendly staff, Mickey’s is one of the most popular spots on the island.
Mickey’s Beach Bistro is open seasonally from April 15th through October 15th.
Amid the hustle and bustle of front Street, Port O Call is an oasis of fine cuisine. … restaurant is one of the most popular spots for lunch or dinner in Bermuda.
Dining and Drinking at Harry’s has become a Bermuda favorite.
Overlooking the old Town of St. George and its harbour, Griffin’s Bistro & Bar is located within The St. George’s Club, a vacation ownership resort.
Little Venice is Bermuda’s first and most famous Italian restaurant, celebrating 40 years of fabulous service and fine food.