5 experiences in NYC for luxury travelers who want to spoil themselves:
1. Broadway: Its a fight to get the best seats in Broadway. Usually, first rows are paid at $ 300 entry and …. What if you were able to meet the actors? This service costs about $ 1,000 and also includes dinner before the show, drinks in the middle and a program signed by the main characters.
2. Helicopter ride: Choose a helicopter ride from 15-60 minutes, in private. Capture the Statue of Liberty from the Air and watch beautiful Manhattan from the sky.
3. Pizza: The NYC luxury version at Ninos Bellisima. Fine italian dining, try the so-called “Caviar Pizza”- You have to pre-order and of course, pay an expensive fee for it.
4. Rockefeller Center: For those with something important to say to someone. Empty the ice rink for about 20 minutes for your loved one. Have a photographer and video maker film this important moment.
5. Manhattan Skyline by boat: Sail in private, Manhattan has one of the largest harbours in the world.